Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally Home!

These past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind and I am happy to announce that I am home! I left California on the 13th of May and had a rough day. I missed my first flight and after that I was antzy and ready to be out of the airports! I finally landed in MN at 10pm and got home at like 1am. The next morning I got right up, packed a bag and was off to southern Iowa for a wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and I loved seeing everyone. It was so good to be back with everyone but it all ended too soon. Sunday afternoon I left southern Iowa, met up with my cousin and her two kids(3 and 9 months) and headed to Arkansas to visit my other cousin who was having her birthday. It was a drive full of fun (kids!), tornado warnings, and miles and miles of rainy roads. We made it late that night and had a good week in Arkansas. Now I have been home in Iowa for two whole days and am behind on everything! Come to find out that when I went to do my homework, the website is down all weekend. GREAT!!!! I AM IN TROUBLE but will get it done. I just need to let myself slow down and take a breather!

No comments:

Post a Comment