Sunday, May 16, 2010

My First Blog

HELLO! I am from Iowa and am currently exploring all the things that world wide web has to offer after trying my hardest to stay away from it all!! So within this exploration came this blog. I moved to California in August of last year and have been adjusting to life outside the midwest. There have been many blessings along the way and God is showing his grace and love to me each day I am out there. I am currently back for the summer and LOVING it already. I love my family, friends, and most of all my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What do I enjoy to do? Spend time with people, good converstations, the outdoors, being creative, adventures, fellowship, or anything random and spontaneous. I will try my hardest to be a good blogger but we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment